Wednesday, 15 September 2010

The Creative Cottage - Birthday Boy

Hiya folks!

Well, it seems autumn is well and truly here today, blowing a gale and hammering it down with rain. And I have to go out in it too (without a car!!) - ugh!!

We are interrupting our sneaky peak week at The Creative Cottage, to bring you our new challenge. This time the theme is 'Birthday Boy'. Yep, we want to see all those male themed creations!


I have made a Birthday card for my son's eleventh birthday (not until November) using the 'Little Monkey's Pirate Adventure' kit, but am also using a pic 'borrowed' from the net of the car from Knight Rider. Lewis loves Mustang GT's, and is a fan of the programme, so I hope he likes this card (when he gets it in November!) I have followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday for the layout:


You really need to go check out the Creative Cottage blog and leave some comments - you could win the kits we are featuring this week. And you can check out all the deets about the new website coming next week - we will be having a blog hop to celebrate too. Loads to come, so go check it out peeps!

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the red and black combo. This is a fantastic card for a boy. It's fabulous.
Blowing a gale here today.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Carol said...

Fab card Teri! Your son's gonna luv it. Luurrvvee the black & red combo. Hope you don't get too wet on your outing! Lotsa luv xxxx

Craftyanny said...

Smashing card Teri
Those papers are fab, not a kit I have lol Love the image, so right for your son's birthday
Anne x

Rebekah said...

Teri this is so fab! I love the image I bet he wil lovethe card, such fab colours hugs Rebekah xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
fabulous card, luv the image, great design, great colour combo,sue,x

mulberry station said...

Oh Wow Teri, what a fabulous guy card! Hope you are doing well!
Nancy

Donna said...

Fantastic card Teri, love this car and the fab papers you have used...very masculine indeed :) Donna x

Sandra said...

Brilliant card Teri...love the car and the papers work so well with it!....great take on our sketch,thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday...

Take care
San x

Michelle said...

Great card Teri and I love that rose image, might be going on my wish list!
Sorry I havnt been here to comment lately, barely had time to sleep let alone blog. Hope the sun is shining in your life
x Michelle

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Too cool! A great buy card! or for an old lady hehehehe like me!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great boy's card teri
your son will love it

greetings karin