Sunday, 5 September 2010

Another quickie!

Hiya folks!

Happy Sunday to you all. Hope you are having a great weekend. Spent the day gardening yesterday - found a few muscles that I thought were lost, LOL. Filled my 'green waste' wheely bin, and made a huge pile to go in when it gets emptied on Thursday, and there is still half a garden to go!

Today sees the start of challenge two over at Keep It Simple, a new challenge blog devoted to CAS. I am sponsoring this week, with FOUR of my Delicious Doodles digi's going to one lucky winner. I made a sample card for the blog too:


I have used my Autumn Leaf image, coloured with ink and daubers, with stickles on it. This was layered onto various cardstock before mounting onto orange card smudged with brown round the edges, and a wee organza ribbon bow popped in the corner. Simples! as that Meerkat keeps saying, LOL


Enjoy your Sunday folks! Hoping to tackle the rest of me wilderness, if the rain stays away. . .

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
fabulous card. I love the autmn feel to it and the leaf is superb.
You and William seemed to have similar days yesterday.Lol.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Teri,
I love the simplicity in this card! Your shading is just divine!!!! The contrasting blue background behind the leaf is just beautiful!!!!! And you know just how much I love a yummy ribbon!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Sally H said...

Teri, it is stunning! Love the colours and it is a beautiful leaf

Lynda said...

The leaf is amazing - you've coloured it beautifully Teri. A simple but very stunning card.

Love Lynda xxx