Wednesday, 1 September 2010

AND THE WINNER IS. . .

Well ladies, the time has come to announce who the winner is of the TEN Delicious Doodles images (winner's choice).

First of all I'd like to say a great big huge Thank You to all the lovely ladies who took the time and the trouble to enter my little First Birthday Competition. Love you all ladies!!!

Now, I had a few entries to pop in that didn't use the little blue froggy, so don't worry ladies - I added some extra numbers for you and popped you into the 'hat' too!


Me being a bit tight on the old pennies decided not to use Mr Random thingy, as he costed money that I don't have - so I resorted to my very own 'Magic Hands' (not the one from Create & Craft I must add! LOL) by the name of Hazel, my D no2.


So with all 31 entries (28 by Mr Froggy and three by comment or email) duly written on bits of non-expensive paper and shuffled up into a tupperware box, Magic Hands went and did the deed pulling one number from the 'hat'.




And that number was. . . (drumrole here please!)










Number 28:


Poppet - yes hun - that's you!!




And here is her entry using 'Penguin with Gifts' from the freebie bash I had last week:


Fabulous job hun - and lucky you! Now all you need to do is choose which TEN images you would like to own, and let me know!




Don't forget folks - I have a DT Call on at the moment, so if any of you want to apply then see all the deets HERE, or scroll to the top of this page where the post is stickied until 20th September (the closing date for applications)


And Good Luck to all who do apply!!

No comments: