Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Sunshine

Hiya folks!

Today is a new theme at Tuesday Taggers, and Michelle has chosen 'Sunshine' for this week. And guess what?? The sun is actually out and shining today as I am typing out this post!! Hope it stays out long enough to get me washing dried - fingers crossed!


So, after racking me brains I decided to not bother using any images for this one, and chose to use text and flowers instead. I have followed a sketch from Polka Doodles this week for my layout:


My papers are from Tinker & Co's 'Duckie' kit. Flowers are all made using my trusty punches, and spare card bits from the 'bits box', all covered in gold and yellow stickles.


I am also entering this into the challenge at SSDS this week, where the theme is 'No Images'. This was such a simple and easy card to make in the end. Wish I had thought of it before racking me brains out!! LOL

OK folks - off you go to the Tuesday Taggers blog for some more sunny inspiration! Hope the sun shines in your part of the world today.


***********************

Delicious Doodles is ONE YEAR OLD

on 17th August!!!

WOW, where has this year gone to???

To celebrate, I have decided to have a FREEBIE bash every day of that week - that means you can get your little mitts on a DIGI-A-DAY from

Sunday 15th through to Saturday 21st August.

I will be posting the FREEBIES over at the Delicious Doodles Shop - one per day - just for that day. So if you want it, come and get it!!

Feel free to advertise it folks!! Here's a banner:


Thanks to everyone of my customers, old and new, for your support and the wonderful creations you have made with my little doodlings!! I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Mwuah!! And big hugs to all -

Teri x

14 comments:

PatR said...

Love your card Teri, the colours go so well together and the flowers are gorgeous. Congrats on Delicious Doodles 1st birthday and thanks for the generous freebies.

Love, Pat xx

Max said...

Congratulations on your Delicious Doodles birthday Teri. Tried following the link but can't see your 'digi-a-day freebies' in your shop. Are they hiding?

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow gorgeous card, the colours are striking, beautiful papers & flowers, luv it, sue,x

brenda said...

Hi Teri

Really elegant and a fab colour choice.

Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning. I love the colours they are brill. Love Hazelxoxo (Now so cold she has put the heating on!!!!!!!)

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Teri,I love your flowers.Happy Birthday to Delicious Doodles.xxx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Hi Teri,
Thanks for the lovey project being entered for the SSDS Challenge this week!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Wow! This card is amazing. The flowers are stunning. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at SSDS! Stop by my blog for a chance to win some candy. :)

Tip Top said...

Great card - do like the colour combo! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

PS Happy Birthday!

Zoechaos said...

Love your sunshine card Teri its would suit so many occassions that call fro bright cheerful and smart :) Love teal with the yellow xx Zoe

Fliss said...

Hi Teri, love your card, it just goes to show that sometimes simple is best. The flowers look beautiful and I love the colours you chose.
Thanks for joining in with this week's Polka Doodles sketch challenge and hope to see you again.
x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A Very beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along in the Polkadoodles sketch challenge! Wonderful flowers! Cheers Claire x