Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Houses

Hiya folks!

Hope those of you in the UK had a great Bank Holiday Monday. Just a normal day here for us in Scotland (sadly!) Bit of a short post today - loads to do and no time to do it in!

Time for a new theme over at Tuesday Taggers, which this week is all about 'Houses'. Sorry, but I am still in Halloween mode! I came up with a new image, a 'Spooky Haunted House', complete with the usual headstones and gnarly old tree:


This is now available in my shop - I have a DT Call on at the mo, until September 20th, so if you fancy working with my images check out the deets HERE.

And here is my card then:


I have printed the Haunted House image twice for my layering, and just cut out the house and stones part. I have popped some stickles round the edges to make it look like glimmering moonlight. Not sure if that bit works really. I sponged some black ink round the image too, just to try and add some 'atmosphere'. The cobweb dp is one from last year which I also smothered in black ink.


Orange cardstock is from the stash, as is the green paper and ribbon and gems. I have also dotted some dimension paint on the band across the middle, which was border cut with a martha Stewart border punch. I'd love to get my mitts on some more of the, but they cost a small fortune!! Will have to save some more pennies first.

I am going to enter this at Raise The Bar as this week their challenge is also 'Houses', and at the OCC as they want 'Autumn Colours'.

So folks - head over to Tuesday Taggers for some more cool housey creations then - and do have a go! You could win the £15 voucher prize from the Craft Barn this time! See you there peeps!

11 comments:

Micki said...

oh girl am lovin' this spooky mansion.... as always love your card sweety!

PatR said...

Spooky!!! Love this image Teri, who lives in a house like this? Somebody very scary I should say.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very spooky card
it's a great halloween card

greetings karin

KarinsArtScrap said...

very spooky card
it's a great halloween card

greetings karin

lil-paper-pixie said...

Fab spooky mansion, love it.x

Clarky J said...

This is fabulous Teri and sure to be a shop hit! x Janet

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow what a brill card, fabulous image, luv the whole design, sue,xx

mulberry station said...

Teri, this card and image is awesome!!! Super fun image for Halloween!
Nancy

HappyExpressions said...

Fabulous! Great card!

Zoechaos said...

Gosh you have posted so much since putting this up or am I just very very late! Love this and its wonderful spooky atmosphere fabulous artwork such talent. xx Zoe

Thanh Vo said...

I'm late in commenting - but I wanted to say thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

I love your haunted house Teri!!!