Sunday, 29 August 2010

The Sisterhood Blog Hop

Hiya folks!

My sassy sistah's over at The Sisterhood of Crafters have decided to honour little old me with a Blog Hop for the next two weeks, in honour of my wee Delicious Doodles Shop being a whole year old! Aren't they just too kind??!!

There is a yummy $60 gift certificate donated by CSNStores.com - details on The Sisterhood Blog - cool huh?? Several of my sistah's will also be having giveaways too - be sure to leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for the prizes!

The challenge this fortnight is to make a project using one of my images (FREEBIES available each day until Saturday 21st in my Delicious Doodles Shop if you don't have any) and enter it at The Sisterhood, along with leaving your comment on each blog.

Here is the lineup if you get lost along the way:

So you should have got here from Tanis's Blog, after leaving your comment here you need to pop over to Lisa's Blog, and so on. My prize? Well it just so happens that I am also having a little competition of my own over in my Delicious Doodles Shop, which runs until 31st August, with winner announced on 1st September. You could have the chance to win TEN of my digi-images (your choice)

And, as you may be making something using my digi's for The Sisterhood Challenge, why not pop over and enter the same project in my competition too? That's all there is to it!

The blog hop ends on Sunday 29th August with winners announced on 31st (except my competition)

OK, so off you go now to Lisa's Blog, and good luck peeps!!

7 comments:

Micki said...

woohoo you go girl.... hard to believe that it's been a year already. Luv ya!

Diane Davies said...

I'm so excited for you! One year already - awesome! I'm going to head over to your shop in a few and grab todays freebie. Congrats again sister. : )

TannyP said...

You've got such awesome talent, Teri! Love them all!

Terri's Cards N' More said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talen with us.

mulberry station said...

Congratulation Teri!! You have done a fabulous job this year!! You really have a gift to share! Beautiful images!!!
Nancy

Lynda said...

Congratulations Teri on a year of Deliciousness and thanks again for all your generosity.

Love Lynda xxx

Sandi said...

congrats on one year and many many more!