Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Boats/ FREEBIE BASH DAY 3

Hiya folks!

YEAY!! The kids are back at school - I get some peace and a break from yelling for a few hours!! LOL. D1 has now started in High School, she was so nervous this morning, bless. Looked lovely in her uniform though - thank goodness it's a black one! Love black as a uniform, looks so smart.

Onto my project today - which isn't a card (yet). It is my DT piece for Tuesday Taggers, where the theme this week is 'Boats/Water/Sea' related. Had to rack me brains for this one, as I don't own anything remotely like this, nor have I done any digi-stamps. BUT I remembered that deep in one of my many boxes of 'stuff' are some mounted prints I made of local scenery that I had sketched ages ago.


This one then is a sketch I made from an old photo of the harbour in Buckie. It's a couple of little fishing boats coming home in the evening (that's why it is so dark!) past the little lighthouse on the harbour wall.

It is only mounted in a plain cream coloured frame, as it was intended to folk to purchase and take home to frame for themselves. Needless to say that I still have 'a few' left in the box! LOL. I might just make this into a digi-image, as it is a vintage style thing. What do you think - any good for guy cards??

So, for some more (and better) inspiration, head over to the Tuesday Taggers Blog and see what yummies my DT sisters have come up with. See ya folks!


**********************************


Welcome to Day 3 of my

Delicious Doodles First Birthday

FREEBIE BASH!

All this week I am offering ONE FREEBIE every day - just for that day - so if you want to celebrate with me this week just pick up this FREEBIE and create something!!

As a little Extra Special Something, I have decided to have a competition too - with TEN of my digi's as the prize!!

Keep your eyes peeled for that one - details to follow soon
You will need to pick up one of my FREEBIES this week to be eligible for entry.

So without further ado, here is the THIRD FREEBIE- 3 Tiered Cake:


This one is watermarked, sorry folks! For the actual FREEBIE image head over to my Delicious Doodles Shop and pick it up!!

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is brilliant. I showed it to William - he spent a lot of time in Buckie with the RNLI and knows the place well. Whisper it but the sun is out.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sally H said...

It's a stunningly gorgoeus sketch! I love the scene. Would be perfect for male cards. Thanks for today's freebie too x

PatR said...

What a fabulous sketch Teri and as you say would make a great digi image perfect for men's cards. Thanks for the freebies!
xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
wow you clever lady, this is a beautiful image, so peacefull,luv alll the shading,stunning work hun. lovely cake,thankyou,sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Teri this is truly wonderful and yes, yes it really would be perfect in digi format, please lol.

Thank you so much for the freebie
Hugs
Lorraine x