Sunday, 8 August 2010

First Birthday FREEBIE's at Delicious Doodles

Hiya folks!

Can you believe it?

Delicious Doodles is ONE YEAR OLD

on 17th August!!!

WOW, where has this year gone to???


To celebrate, I have decided to have a FREEBIE bash every day of that week - that means you can get your little mitts on a DIGI-A-DAY from

Sunday 15th through to Saturday 21st August.

I will be posting the FREEBIES over at the Delicious Doodles Shop - one per day - just for that day. So if you want it, come and get it!!

Feel free to advertise it folks!! Here's a banner:


Thanks to everyone of my customers, old and new, for your support and the wonderful creations you have made with my little doodlings!! I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Mwuah!! And big hugs to all -

Teri x

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I've put your banner on my sidebar.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That's so generous of you. I'm off to advertise your freebies for you. Marianne x

Poppet said...

I've put your banner in my sidebar Teri. :-) xx

Kim said...

I can't wait to celebrate your birthday that week! I'll proudly display your banner, sistah. I'm heading to bed, first day of school in the morning, I'll be needing my rest tonight! tee hee!
I'll get the banner posted in the side bar tomorrow and a big blog post about it on Tue....
congrats on a great year and many more!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday to Delicious Doodles! Hugs Shelly ;)