Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Delicious Doodles First Birthday Competition

OK folks, so I couldn't wait until Saturday to start the competition!! Sorry, but I am such an impatient person! LOL

So, all you need to do to enter and get your chance to WIN TEN of my Digi-images (your choice!) is collect one of my FREEBIES from this week's FREEBIE BASH or use one of your Delicious Doodles images if you already have some, and create something!!

Simple as that! Create a Delicious something using a Delicious Doodles image, and then enter it over on the Delicious Doodles Competition post with Mr Blue Froggy Thingy.

I shall be leaving this competition open until the end of August (31st) at 12.00noon, so you have masses of time to get those yummy scrummies entered. When the comp is closed I will do a random picker thingy to pick a winner -just to make it fair on all entries (I would hate to be the one having to choose a favourite! lol) and the winner will be announced on September 1st.

Right then, so now it's up to you - can't wait to see what you lovely ladies come up with! Oh, and you can enter up to four times if you like - I know some of you are quite keen, LOL!!

Many thanks ladies for all your lovely messages of good wishes, and your support over the last year -

Mwuaaaahh!!
Teri xx

No comments: