Sunday, 15 August 2010

Delicious Doodles First Birthday FREEBIE BASH!!

Hiya folks!

Welcome to Day 1 of my
Delicious Doodles First Birthday
FREEBIE BASH!

All this week I am offering ONE FREEBIE every day - just for that day - so if you want to celebrate with me this week just pick up the FREEBIE in my shop and create something!!

As a little Extra Special Something, I have decided to have a competition too - with TEN of my digi's as the prize!!

Keep your eyes peeled for that one -
details to follow on Saturday 21st
-
You will need to pick up one of my FREEBIES this week to be eligible for entry.

So without further ado, here is the FIRST FREEBIE - Tulips:



Yeah, I know it's a watermarked version - head over to THE SHOP to pick it up - don't forget - it's only available as a freebie for today! I will be deleting this one tomorrow morning to replace it with Freebie number two!

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Love Tulips Teri, can't wait to colour this up, take careX:)

Poppet said...

Beautiful image Teri. Thank you very much and Congratulations on Delicious Doodles 1st Birthday. :-) xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is gorgeous. I hope this week goes well for you and that you get loads of hits.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Hu Hun
happy birthday to you well Delicous doodles, lol, gorgeous image, thank you, sue,x

Eleftheria said...

Happy birthday !!!!!
thank you for this lovely image!! love tulips!!!!