Monday, 20 September 2010

Delicious Doodles - DT CALL

THIS DT CALL IS NOW CLOSED


Well folks, Delicious Doodles has been official for a year now, and during that time I have made all of my own sample cards to promote my images. But my ideas get a bit stale sometimes, as you can well imagine! LOL.

I have decided it is about time I got myself a proper Design Team to help me out.

So, if you fancy working with my images and helping me to promote Delicious Doodles, then please get in touch by EMAIL (address is in my Delicious Doodles Shop sidebar in the welcome section). I hope to get round and acknowledge you all individually.

You should include a few details about yourself and your style of crafting.

I would also love it if you could make a post about my DT Call, and pop a few samples of your best works in that post too. Please link this post in your email so I can come and visit your blog and see what yumminess you create.

This will be a permanent posting, for as long as you wish to stay.

You get to play with any of my images that you want, and have access to my new images before anyone else!! There is no challenge blog at the moment, but I may start one in later months, so I want you to be aware of that.

Above all I want you to have fun creating with my images!


I am leaving this DT Call open until Monday 20th September, and I will announce the new DT on Friday 1st October.

Good Luck to you all,

Teri x

8 comments:

Saskia said...

Teri,

Wow! This sounds GREAT!! I'll place the logo and a message on my blog! And I'll send you an e-mail soon!

Good luck with this new adventure!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Clare said...

I would love to Teri but i have not got a working printer at the moment which is a bit of a bummer. Your images are gorgeous and would be great to work with. I will spread the word anyway darl on my blog for you. If you pop over to my blog there is a little something over there for you. Big hugs Clare xxx

Poppet said...

I've put your call on my sidebar. :-) xx

gracielou97 said...

Hi,
I would be interested in being on the design team however your email link is not working! Please help!
Hug
Grace
xx

Kim said...

Good luck to you, sweet friend! I wish you the very best in this new venture!!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

joey said...

Hiya Hunny

just dropping in to wish you luck in finding the perfect dt :O) your cards are never stale

Love Joey.x

Craftyanny said...

oh good luck Teri I hope it all goes well for you
Anne x

Lisa said...

Hi Teri
stop over at Delightful challenges for details, YOU WON a prize!!!