Tuesday, 17 August 2010

The Creative Cottage - Christmas + FREEBIE BASH DAY 4

Hiya folks!

Welcome to another Wednesday - time for a new theme at The Creative Cottage which this week is all about 'Christmas'! If you haven't started your Chrissy Cards yet, head over HERE and pick up this week's Special Offer Kit 'Christmas Magic'.


For my DT piece this week I have used papers from the 'Robbie and Roxanne' Kit, along with my own image 'Santa's Pressie' available in my Delicious Doodles shop:


He was coloured with my watercolour pencils and scanned in for the layers to be printed out. My layout follows the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, which I turned sideways.


I have also paper-pieced the gift box which is the theme at Allsorts this week. I put a little tartan bow with bell on at the top of the box. (yes the bell rings!). My cardstock is pearlescent green from the local craft shop. The theme at A Spoon Full of Sugar is also 'Christmas' this week, so this fits in there too.


OK folks - head across and check out The Creative Cottage Challenge for some more fabby Christmas creations from my lovely DT sisters!


****************************



Welcome to Day 4 of my
Delicious Doodles First Birthday
FREEBIE BASH!

All this week I am offering ONE FREEBIE every day - just for that day - so if you want to celebrate with me this week just pick up this FREEBIE and create something!!

As a little Extra Special Something, I have decided to have a competition too - with TEN of my digi's as the prize!!

Please go HERE for all the competition details
You will need to pick up one of my FREEBIES this week to be eligible for entry.

So without further ado, here is the FOURTH FREEBIE - Otters:

Yeah, it's a watermark - go HERE to the Delicious Doodles Shop and right click to save on your computer

Enjoy!!

14 comments:

Sally H said...

Wonderful card, Teri! I love it. Thanks so much for the otters!

Donna said...

Love this card Teri, great layout and such a super cute lil Santa...he is gorge :) Donna x

Craftyanny said...

omg Terri I didn't know you did digi's, Santa is gorgeous!!!
Lovely card, love how you decoupage the image and the little paper pieced pressie is cute as a button
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card, luv the santa, will nab me freebie later, thanks hun, sue,x

Tracy said...

love this card Teri the santa is just so cute and great lay out to.
Happy 1st Birthday to delicious doodles, here's to many more :) x

brenda said...

Hi Teri

What a great card, thank you for sharing with us at Allosrts this week.

B x

Did you know we have a DT call at our sister challenge http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Lynda said...

Another fab image and another fantastic card Teri - love the papers you've put together too.

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This card is fantastic. Great colours and a lovable Santa. Beautiful work.
Totady's freebie is awesome.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Shelly said...

Hi Teri! I think your card is just fab, love your santa! Great layout and decoupage! Hugs Shelly ;)

Rebekah said...

Love love love this card Teru! I just adore that Santa image he is so so cute! Hugs Rebekah xx

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card great choice of image.

Thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs Kirsten...x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful teri
great santa


greetings karin

Terry said...

Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday with your fabulous card. Good luck Hugs Terry xxxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Teri I love this card it is a total stunner x
Great layout and dimension hun x
((hugs)) Suzie xx