Thursday, 12 August 2010

The 'aaahhh' Factor

Hiya folks!

I hope I find you all safe and well this Thursday morning? I was soooo chilly last night, but I fought off the temptation to put on the heating (is it really August?) Wish that Jet Stream would bog off back to where it is supposed to be. The weather man showed us where it was last night - just south of the UK - so we get loads of cold arctic air, and Russia gets a heatwave!


Enough moaning, seems to be all I do these days! I have just released a new sketchy style image over at Delicious Doodles, of a cute wee Dormouse:


Took me forever to get the eyes right - looked a bit evil to start with, LOL. I have made a card with this new image, following the layout from Mojo Monday:


I have used colour themes from Fussy and Fancy Friday (pink + black) and Sweet Stampin' (pink). My papers are by Tinker & Co., and were part of a freebie set. Cardstock is from the stash. Flower is made with the usual punches and spare bits with some dimension dots on the petals. The bow is from the stash, as is the organza ribbon behind the image. I used an MS punch for the black scalloped edged border. Last thing was to add some sparkly stickles.


I really hope it warms up a bit soon, my tumble dryer is broken, and the bloke won't be here until tomorrow to fix it! My last load is still damp from Tuesday, nothing but rain since then with not much hope of any sunshine until the weekend (maybe) Still, on the bright side - the kids go back to school on Tuesday!! YEAY!!

***********************

Delicious Doodles is ONE YEAR OLD

on 17th August!!!

WOW, where has this year gone to???

To celebrate, I have decided to have a FREEBIE bash every day of that week - that means you can get your little mitts on a DIGI-A-DAY from

Sunday 15th through to Saturday 21st August.

I will be posting the FREEBIES over at the Delicious Doodles Shop - one per day - just for that day. So if you want it, come and get it!!

Feel free to advertise it folks!! Here's a banner:


Thanks to everyone of my customers, old and new, for your support and the wonderful creations you have made with my little doodlings!! I really do appreciate each and every one of you.

Mwuah!! And big hugs to all -

Teri x

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This card is beautifully crafted. I love your colours and the embellishments are fabulous. The image is awesome. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

TannyP said...

Wow, Teri! You are amazing - you got this little guy just right. The eyes are perfect! Awesome job with the mojo sketch, too....just gorgeous!

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely card teri
beautiful image and great papers.

greetings karin

Creepy Glowbugg said...

He is just adorable Teri. I really like the sketch style you are using. I am looking forward to getting some of your flower images.

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Teri, love the pink/grey combo, one of my favourites. Talking of heating, I've had mine on for 1/2hr. First time for months but there is an edge and I'm feeling it. Guess I can pack the shorts away now!!
Clairex

Sally H said...

Absolutely gorgoeus! He is definitely going on my wish list! Hope you get some sunshine soon hun. We have had some spectacular storms today - thunder lightning and rain like stair rods, with bright sunshine in between!

Carrie said...

this is stunning..Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Cor* said...

Beautiful card for sure! Love the flower in the corner and the ribbon! Layout is fab. Thanks for joining us at Fussy & Fancy for this tribute challenge.

Nancy said...

That image is sooo cute! I love it! Great job with the card!