Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Yeee-haaa!!

Howdy folks!

Yeah, that's enough of that - too much energy this time of the morning, LOL. My card today is showcasing the fabby new kit from Tracy at The Creative Cottage - Little Monkey's Wild West:


WOW, you sure do get a huge pile of stuff in this kit, and it's only £2.99! You can buy it HERE. I have only managed to use a few of the elements in the kit for my card:


All I added was the ribbon and brads (from my stash) and the wording on the star. I did ink the edges of the papers too. I printed out the Monkey image a few times and did some 3d layering with it. Love how it came out!


This kit is fabulous for all those little boy projects. Well done Tracy - another wonderful kit!

5 comments:

Clare said...

Wow such a cute kit Teri. You always manage to work your magic and create such gorgeous cards hun. Big hugs Clare xxx

Rebekah said...

This is so fab Teri, I love all the layering, so cute hugs Rebekah xx

Carol said...

Stunning card Teri, luv how you've decoupaged the monkey and your lo is just fab! Thanks for your lovely comment on mine. Lotsa luv xxxx

Lynda said...

Well howdy to you too! What a fab little monkey card. Love the images on the kit too.

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a fantastic boy card. I really love the layering and the monkey image is cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x