Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Touchy Feely Card

Hiya folks!

What a dismal day to wake up to! Pouring with rain, with rain forecasted for the whole day and tomorrow too!! Next up we'll have flooding - you wait and see!

On a more cheerful note, today sees the start of a new challenge at The Creative Cottage. This has now gone to a fortnightly challenge, so you have plenty of time to enter AND you get to win two prizes!!


I chose to do a 'New Baby' card with my DT piece this time, and I used the Fairy Wishes kit for my backing papers. My layout is from Friday Sketchers:


I have also used my Baby Bear digital image, available from my Delicious Doodles shop. I coloured the bear with watercolour pencils, scanned it in, and printed 3 times for the layering.


My base card was covered with some yummy crushed velvet feel paper. No idea what you call it, but it's lovely stuff!! I have also used some organza ribbon which has wee flowers down the edge. I got this on offer from Madaboutcards (online shop). Feathers from the stash.


I am entering this into the challenge at Charisma Cardz, which has a 'Pink' theme, and also at C.R.A.F.T. where the theme is 'Babies or Kids', and at Papertake Weekly where the theme is 'Cute'.

So, don't forget - you have two weeks for your entries - and you can win two prizes from now on! So pop over to The Creative Cottage for some more 'touchy feely' inspiration folks! See you there.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Teri the image is gorgeous and i love the layout. Tracy x

Nicola said...

Adorable card Teri, this wee bear is so cute.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love the pink feathers :) Donna x

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our babies/children challenge with your lovely work! Good luck in the draw. Great teddy Teri! Cheers Claire x

Janneke said...

Great card Teri!
Thank you for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers ;0)

Janneke X

Rebekah said...

This is fabulous Teri! I adore all that pink and love the layering and textures, the image is so super cute too! Hugs Rebekah xx

Wedgie said...

Cute card Teri - your image is lovely.

Wedgie xxx