Monday, 19 July 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Colour Combo

Hiya folks!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend? Mine was spent catching up on DT stuff, and doing more of that DIY that I still haven't finished. Why do these things tend to drag on and on?

Well, it's Monday today, so time for a new challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers, which is the colour theme of 'Black, White plus one other'. I chose to use Pink with my B+W, and I have inked up 'Coral Immersion' for my image.


My papers are a combination of digi-ones, from Funky Fairies (no longer trading), Tinker & Co, and Funky Hand. The corner shape is a cuttlebug die. The flower is made with my punches and card from the 'bits box'. Brads and gem from the stash, and ribbon hand-tied with some lovely organza I picked up at my local craft shop. I coloured my image with watercolour pencils, and have added some stickles here and there.


OK so now it's your turn to play. Let's see what yummy B+W+1 combo's you can come up with. Head over to the Sweet Pea Stampers to see some more gorgeous samples from my DT sisters.

So, what do I have planned for the rest of the day? Food shopping (ugh) and yet more DIY, along with a bit of washing. Might get some crafting done later if I'm lucky!! See you peeps!

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow this is a fantastic card. I love the colours but the embellishments you have used are stunning with this beautiful image. This is magnificent.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Poppet said...

What a stunning card Teri. The colours are really striking, I love the pink lady but why does she look so sad. She looks like she's longing for something she's lost. :-) x

Kim said...

OMG, Teri, you are so super talented!!!! This card is so very magical and mystical..... I lam so loving the pink shimmers in her hair and the soft distressing!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Barb said...

She is just gorgeous, Teri! All of the pink with that touch of glitteriness... fabulous!

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Teri, loving your soft colouration of this adorable image and your floral and ribbon treatment are outstanding.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

crafty amy said...

Teri this is stunning I love the stickles and the pink eyes are such a great idea :D

Hugs

Amy xx