Saturday, 17 July 2010

Lovely Lillies

Hiya folks!

Hope you are having a fabulour weekend so far? Good start here, sun was out, washing is out. Sun is gradually disappearing though, so me thinks I'll be dashing out fairly soon in a rescue mission, LOL.

I have a card for you today - missed yesterday as busy doing other stuff, sorry about that, but with the summer holls being in full swing I may well miss a few more blogging days! I have used my newest image for this card, some Lovely Lillies. These are now available for purchase in my shop, Delicious Doodles:


I took a photo of some of my Asiatic Lillies for this drawing, but have coloured them in as if they were Stargazer Oriental Lillies. These are not flowering yet in my garden, so haven't got those to photograph - will have to wait for their gorgeous fragrance! I have used my watercolour pencils for colouring these, with some stickles for a bit of glitz.


My layout is just a random thing I made up, so no sketch to follow. I did however use the recipe over at Stampin For The Weekend which is: '3x dp's, 2xflowers, 1xribbon, and use gems or charms'. I chose to use gems for my card. My ribbon is a raspberry coloured metallic one from the stash, as is the flower at the bottom with the pearly brad. The papers are all Tinker & Co, and were from the May freebie download on the Tinker blog. I have hand-written the sentiment in a pinky gel pen. Wish my handwriting was neater!!


I am also entering this into the challenge at Papertake Weekly, as their theme is 'In The Garden', and also at Craftalicious as their theme is 'Birthday'. I think I'll try entering it at Totally Gorjuss too, as their theme is 'Thinking of you', which need not be a sympathy card. As mine says 'Just for you' I hope it qualifies for that one??

OK, off to catch up with some DT stuff, maybe watch some of the Golf on telly. Might even venture into the garden to do some weeding - we'll see what the weather brings later! See ya peeps!

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi teri,
This is beautiful. I love the 3D effect and the colours are gorgeous. Your artwork as usual is amazing.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mary J said...

Your card sure does count, Teri! Very beautiful image, will be taking a look at your shop! (Must hide credit card ...)

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you next week!

Poppet said...

Beautiful Teri. I love your flower images I just wish I thought I could do them justice.
:-) xx

JanJay said...

Gorgeous card, the flowers look stunning

Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Craftalicious & best of luck

Jan x

Squirrel x said...

Absolutely beautiful hun, thanks so much for playing along at TG this week. Sxx

Kathie said...

Hi Teri,your card is absolutely beautiful your colours are prefect and your colouring is wonderful, now I know that you sell your images I'll be visiting your site as I adore colouring flowers.
Your card is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing for all to see.
Hugs
Kathie

Mummylade said...

absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for entering this creation in the SFTW challenge this time. Good luck!

Mandy said...

Teri your card is stunning hun, so beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx

Linda said...

It's soooooo beautiful.