Thursday, 22 July 2010

Just to say. . .

Hiya folks!

A better start to the day today. Hoorah! Got a bit of washing out, so fingers crossed.


Today I would like to share a wee box of notelets I made with the gorgeously humungous new kit from Tinker & Co, named 'Duckies'. It is on offer at the moment on the Tinker Blog, so hop on over and have a nosey!


I used some templates that I have stored on the compy for the envies and the box. The notelets are just an A4 page, one corner has the design on it, the rest of the sheet is folded up to write on.


Everything here is made using the fabby kit, papers, ribbon borders, motifs, the lot! All I added was the cardstock and paper!! Oh, and some words!


While I was at it, I also printed out a pre-made printable card from the kit too, along with it's matching envelope. I printed the card elements out a few times and did some layering to give a bit of depth, but you don't need to do that. If you keep it flat it is cheaper to post, I just wanted to show what can be done with the printable sheet. I did add a bit on inky round the edges though, just for a bit of extra 'something'.

Righty ho then. Off to do some DT stuff, and design some more digi's, see you later peeps!

7 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
These are brilliant. I just love those images and the matching envelopes are fantastic.
There is a funny yellow thing in the sky here today - any idea what it might be.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sue said...

Hi Teri
oh wow hun these are gorgeous, beautiful note set, luv it, sue,x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

These are adorable Teri and a great idea for my upcoming craft show!! I just might have to "whip up" a few sets! As always, thanks for inspiration!

Poppet said...

These are a brilliant idea Teri. I love Tinker & Co papers so I may have to invest in this set. Thanks for showing them to me. :-) xx

crafty amy said...

This is so cute what a great project you really show these off so well :D

Hugs

Am xx

Kim said...

Teri, these are so adorable!!!! I think this will make an amazing gift for someone!!!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Tracy said...

these are so sweet. love that duck. Tracy x