Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Funky Hand DT Call

Hiya folks!

'Tis me again coming to you from a rather damp and soggy NE Scotland.

You may have guessed from the title that Funky Hand are having a DT Call, and I have decided to have a go and apply. Nothing to loose, all to gain (maybe) LOL. In order to apply I need to be listing some of my fav creations of the year so far. Hmmmn, tough call peeps. Loads of photo's coming up, so grab a coffee!!


This first card is a monotone and features a Funky Hand backing paper (sorry, I adjusted the colour to fit the B+W theme!) And also one of my sketches.



This one uses another Funky Hand paper, a Christmas one. Again I adjusted the colour to match the theme. It also features my Polar Bear image, and Poinsettia flower.



Sorry, no Funky Hand papers here. I made my own papers digitally and also used my own Butterfly image.



These bags were great fun to make. I got the beads from my local B&Q store. They were meant to be curtain trimming - but I couldn't pass them up!


This one I am including just to proove I can use rubbah! I have entered this one into this years 2010 Cardmaker of the Year comp in the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.


Another card using my image of Mr + Mrs Owl. The backings here are from Funky Hand, in their original colour too! No fiddling with this one! LOL


Another favourite. Love these lillies, so fragrant in the garden of an evening. (still waiting for mine to flower up here though)


And last but not least, one of my most OTT creations featuring my BAT-erfly image, and a matching envelope.

Phew! Hope I didn't bore you all to death folks!! Fingers crossed eh?! You have until 28th July to get your entries in if you want to be considered for the DT places - good luck all (oh, and me of course! LOL)

12 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

LOVE these cards! Especially the first 2 and that Lily is fab! Great job!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creations Teri, good luck with the DT call.
Hugs,
Nicola xxx

Poppet said...

You didn't bore me Teri, I could look at your creations all day. Good Luck with the DT call. They'd be mad to to miss out on your talent. :-) xx

Tracey said...

Lots of lovely creations here Teri :)

Good luck with the DT call.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Barb said...

Everything is just gorgeous, Teri! I love your images and how you bring them to life... especially that Bat-erfly... LOVE it :) Good luck with the DT call... you are wonderful!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow what a gallery of cards. Every one of them is brilliant. The colours and images are all fabulous. If you don't get a DT spot I'll eat my hat.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Ildiko said...

They gorgeous, cross my fingers for you
hugs
Ildiko

Rebekah said...

Good luck with the DT call all these cards are so fabulous! I love the sufgar nellie one and the BAT erfly, fantastic job! Hugs Rebekah xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Your handy work is just amazing!! Good luck on the DT call! They would be foolish NOT to accept you!!

crafty amy said...

I am keeping everything crossed for you hun not that you should need it with this lot they are all amazing :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Tracy said...

these are all gorgeous. good luck with the dt call. Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Well Teri you could never bore anyone with the sowing of such a wonderful selection of cards each and everyone is like a different jewel in a crown I love each and everyone thank you for showing so much inspiration.
Hugs
Lorraine x