Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Christmas at Tuesday Taggers!

Hiya folks!

Thank you so much for visiting me here today - I really do appreciate all the wonderful comments that you take the time to leave for me - love ya!!

Now, Tuesday brings a new theme over at Tuesday Taggers, and you may have guessed by the title that we have gone all Christmassy - oh dear! As if it didn't arrive early enough anyway in the shops. Still, I suppose it's one card done for the pot. Mind you, I have loads left over from when I sold them on ebay. I stopped doing that as it was costing too much to sell them there. Trouble is, I now have a huge mountain of cards that I can't get shot of!! Any suggestions??


Waffling now, back to the card! This one I decided to keep fairly simple, as I was pushed for time. I used my Poinsettia Corner digital image, available in my Delicious Doodles shop, for the main focus. This was coloured with my watercolour pencils, scanned into the computer and printed a few times for some layering.


I also printed out a Christmas text backing with a faded effect, and the greeting printed onto it in a goldy coloured text. I have put some stickles onto that for a bit of bling, and some clear stickles on the image too. This was all placed onto some linen effect cardstock, with a bit of gold card between, just for a bit more bling! Last thing was a ribbon bow, hand-tied, from the stash (which doesn't seem to be getting any smaller, LOL) I am entering this card into the challenge at SSDS, which this week has the theme of 'Digi's'.


So, if any of you fancy making some Christmas projects, hop over to the Tuesday Taggers blog for some more inspiration from my DT sisters, and have a go! You may even get to win the prize this week, generously donated by our very own Janet - cheers hun! See you there peeps!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a beautiful card. I love that corner - it is gorgeous. Like you I have loads of cards so if you come up with an answer pass it on Lol.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card... very beautiful and so elegant!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Clare said...

Hello gorgeous girl!!! wow this card is sooooooo beautiful darl. You are one incredibly clever lady. Well i can always make a suggestion for some of those Christmas cards honey!!! im very cheeky aren't i! i am hoping to do another St.Wilfies day closer to xmas and planning on a Chrissy theme. Thankyou so much again for all of those gorgeous cards again Teri, you are a star. Big hugs Clare xxx

Clarky J said...

This is a beautiful card Teri - I love that corner design x As for your cards can you make present bundles for your relatives? I made 2 card journals last year which were very well received with a card for each month of the year x J x

Sue said...

Hi Teri
wow hun a totally stunning card, very classy looking, sue,x

Silvia said...

Wonderful Christmas Card, your Poinsettia Corner looks wonderful.

Poppet said...

A lovely elegant card Teri, I love your poinsettia corner. :-) xx

mulberry station said...

Teri, this is a gorgeous image...I just love your card.!! You go girl!

Barb said...

Absolutely stunning card, Teri! All of that cutting... whew! Wonderful work :)