Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Tuesday Taggers - Vintage Bookmark

Hiya folks!

WOW folks! You did us proud last week at Tuesday Taggers!! We had 107 entries, with loads of lovely blooms!! Hope you guys can do the same this week with our new theme.

Which is 'Vintage Bookmarks'. I kept mine really simple, well, I wouldn't want to squash anything inside a book now would I??

So, all I did was print off a bit of pattern onto some card, along with this vintage image of the Eiffel Tower, layer the pic on some antique gold paper, stick it together and wrapped some antique gold organza round in a bow. Wish all my projects were so quick and easy! LOL

So, let's see all those vintage bookmarks out there then. Head over to Tuesday Taggers for some more deets and loads of inspiration, see you there folks!

7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

lovely bookmark the image is such a statement needs nothing else. xx Zoe

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
This is a fantastic tag. I love the image and the ribbon and bow just set it all up nicely.
Hugs,
Fiona x

PatR said...

Perfect bookmark for the vintage theme, love it.
xx

Ildiko said...

The bow will get squashed lol I love this book mark. Are you gonna use it? Mine gonna be a presi with a matching card and maybe the matching ATC too. I only got to do 6 card in 24 hrs lol
Hugs
Ildiko x

Kim said...

AW, to only visit Paris! I suppose I can look at this gorgeous card and dream of a vacation there someday. I love it!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sue said...

It's a fab tag Terri, I love your black and white photo x

Clarky J said...

This is fabulous Teri simple and very elegant x