Monday, 14 June 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Sketch

Hiya folks.

Hope you all had a fun weekend. Well, our school fete was a washout yesterday, it poured down most of the day, but people did still turn up thankfully - bless them!! We didn't stick around long though. Hazel did her alloted 20 mins on their table, then we had a quick mooch, bought some candy floss and came home to cook a roast, yum.


My card for today then, is my DT piece for Sweet Pea Stampers, and today we have a sketch for you to follow, drawn by our very own Anne:


I have used a decoupage sheet sold by The Crafty Purple Frog, who happen to be one of our sponsor today. I used the Green Dragonfly sheet, which I trimmed into an oval shape and put greeny stickles round. I printed out two of the dragonflies and curled their wings before sticking to the card.


My papers are all digi, from an old kit by Tinker & Co, and I also used them for the flowers along with some spare bazzill from the bits box. I attached the flowers using metallic green brads, and have put some more stickles round the edge. I have kept this one flat, just for those folk who don't like to pay extra for their postage!! (don't blame them)

OK, so head over to Sweet Pea Stampers for some more sketchy-sketchy inspiration, and for all the deets on the prizes this week! Can't wait to see your creations this time. . .

12 comments:

JanJay said...

Ooh this is lovely Teri, the dragon fly looks gorgeous too

Jan x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love the subtle colours on this card. the image is gorgeous and those dragonflies are marvellous. Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Angela said...

What can I say but totally GORGEOUS!! I really want this one is a stamp!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Sue said...

Hi Hun
always the way when you have something planned, bloomin weather!
Stunning card hun beautiful papers & embelies, sue,x

Debbie said...

Wow, I adore this card - magical, enigmatic and elegant.

Kim said...

Gorgeous card. I love how you colored this sweet pea up....she is stunning! I also love the dragonflies. Yummy colors and papers too!
Blessings,
kim xXX

Vanessa (aka V, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW...love your coloring...really made this pretty stamp look amazing!!!

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Teri, I adore this image and your gorgous papers. Your floral detail as always is fantastic and the dragonflies add that touch of intrigue.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Rebekah said...

This is so stunning Teri! I love these images so so much and you have coloured her beautifully, what do you use? It's as gorgeous as always hun, hugs Rebekah xx

LINDA said...

Simply gorgeous!! You have colored her to perfection.. Really stunning!!
Hugs, Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Teri this is stunning love your design and papers that image is so beautiful love how you have placed the dragonflies around the frame so effective I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Micki said...

WOW-Wow-Wow girl, absolutely stunning. Gorgeous....... big hugs