Saturday, 5 June 2010

Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge #86

Hiya folks!

Looks like another scorcher on the way. Another day spent outside rather than crafting, oh dear. . . think I may be getting a bit behind! Ah well, 'make hay while the sun shines' as the saying goes!

My card today then is my DT piece for the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge, and this week we have a yummy sketch for you all to follow:


And here is what I did with it:


I have used papers from The Creative Cottage - 'Daisy Chain Farm' for the cream and pink flowered one, and 'Sunny Days' for the pink swirly one. I used both sets also for a strip on the sketch which goes behind the flowers, not that you can see it, a bit buried I'm afraid! LOL. I have also used some pale pink pearlescent card from my stash for the flowers too. I put some pink gems in for the centres.


The image is one of my own 'Smell The Roses', available in my shop Delicious Doodles. I coloured her with my usual watercolour pencils, then scanned to the compy to print out the layers for my decoupage. The final touch was a little pink organza bow, hand-tied by me.


Head over to the Challenge Blog for some more lovely goodies from my DT sisters, some fab inspiration there! Right off to do the washing and some more gardening then peeps, have a great day!

9 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning card Teri..wow to her red hair :) Donna x

{Jane} said...

Beautiful card. Glad u liked my sketch

Hugs Jane x

Vicky said...

Really beautiful Teri...
The image is gorgeous, I really love her face.
Love the flowers too

Stunning job!!!
x
Vicky

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is AMAZING Teri! With your dimension you have certainly given this young lady life!! LOVE IT!!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Teri - such pretty colours & papers!
Helen x

Sallie's Place said...

What a beautiful card I love the decoupage it looks so realistic. What a talented lady you are!
Sallie
xx

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia:)

Poppet said...

Gorgeous card Teri, love the image and colours you have used. How do you make your bows so perfect? :-) xx

coldwaters2 said...

Teri this is just a pure delight to see love the papers and flowers but that image steals the show she is a real beauty

Hugs
Lorraine x