Thursday, 3 June 2010

New Release 4 at Secret Crafter

Hiya folks!

Guess what?? A glorious day here in NE Scotland - yippee!! Gonna be a quickie post as my garden still needs knocking into shape, and some more washing needs doing, so here goes.


This is day 4 of the new release Manga stamps at The Secret Crafter, and today's image is 'Rockability Couple', cute pair huh? I stamped with Memento ink, yes I bought some proper inkers ink!! Weyhey! And I coloured with watercolour pencils. My circles are cut with nestabilities. Ribbon from local craft shop, Spotty paper from Funky Hand, red cardstock from stash, ribbon bow hand-tied from stash. Flowers made with scraps and punches, inked edges and spots of dimension paint - which I added to the nestie too. The flower centres are black brads.


Have you been to The Secret Crafter yet to check out the other new stamps?? Check 'em out now while you are here peeps! And you need to check out my DT teamies on the Challenge Blog for some more inspirational creations! Now, off to do some more murdering (of weeds, LOL) Enjoy the weather while you can folks!!

8 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh wow Teri love this card - the black, red and white and stunning together. Great image too and I love your gorgeous flowers.

Love Lynda xxx

Sally H said...

very very cute! Love your flowers - I seem to put that every time I visit, but I do!

Becky said...

wow! your card is so fab teri! you've really shown this stamp off to it's true potential with your gorgeous card design, especially the colours! xx

Poppet said...

Very rock and roll, great colours, great image. Beautiful hand tied bow. :-) xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Teri - love the colour combo...and those flowers look fab!
Helen x

Kim said...

Such a fun card. the red, black and white are very 50's! love the super cute dance couple. Fabby job, sweet friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Rebekah said...

This is so cute Teri! I love the colour combo and that image is fabulous hugs Rebekah x

LINDA said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the color combo.. and the image is just darling.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda