Sunday, 6 June 2010

Father's Day Quickie - and FREEBIES!!

Hiya folks!

What a let-down this morning has proved to be! Woke up to hammering rain, after the last few days of yummy summery sunshine it was pretty disappointing. Enough to make you stay in bed! BUT no, hubby spent most of the night snoring, so I gave up and got up instead! LOL

Just a quickie for my card today. So much to catch up on after spending 3 days in my garden - you won't believe how many weeds and old plants I have dug up!! You'd think I had a plot the size of a palace garden!! LOL


The card then, is a quick Father's Day card I rustled up last week for the new FREEBIE at The Creative Cottage. It uses one of the sentiments from the FREEBIE, along with various borders I printed from some of The Creative Cottage kits. I just cut some borders out and trimmed them, stuck them to a card with another border across the top, and popped the FREEBIE sentiment on top! Well quick or what!??

*********************


On a seperate subject why don't you pop across to The Crafter's Digital Art Centre, a new community set up just for those who like to use digital images, and for digital artists (like myself). It's a gathering place for all those resources you can't easily find using digi's. Tutorials, Videos, FREEBIES, challenges, chat, advice and FAQ's.

A few words from the founder. . .

"This is super exciting for digital stamp lovers and this community is being built with everyone in mind and we even need your help too. This site cannot be built without you and your ideas, so if you are a digital artist and would like to join us, then we welcome you to email me at heatonup@verizon.net. If you are a crafter and love free digis and giveaways, then this is the place for you too. Are you interested in learning how to make your own digi images? or Are you interesed in just learning how to use them? Not only are there some very talented artists giving a way a bunch of freebies for the the Grand Opening month long Free Digi Kick Off Challenge, but a $100 worth of prizes are up for grabs as well! It does not get much better than that. Please take a moment to click on the Crafters Digital Art Center link above and look around; load a photo with any digital stamp; watch and read the tutorials and join a challenge- We even made the first challenge easy for you: Anything goes!
Rest assured you will find that everything and everyone on this site is here to honor a shared interest in digital stamping! We have come together to share and learn from each other and just have some plain old fashion fun :)
Come check it out."

So, if like me you're into digi, come and check us out! I am there with my wee Delicious Doodles Group, along with many others. I am offering a FREEBIE on my group page, you can only get it THERE, nowhere else! And it is there for the whole month of June. I'd really love to see what you can create using my FREEBIE, so come on and join my Group, take a look round the site and gather all the FREEBIES!! See you there folks!!

1 comment:

Poppet said...

Great card Teri, simple but effective. :-) xx