Wednesday, 23 June 2010

The Creative Cottage - Pearls and Swirls

Hiya folks!

Another Wednesday, so time for a new theme at The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog, and this week we want to see your 'Swirls and Pearls'! Here we go with mine then:


I have used a combination of a few kits for this one, from 'Sunny Days', 'Daisy Chain Farm' and Sherbert the bear from 'Just For You'. I have used a sketch from Friday Sketchers for my layout:


I used a Martha Stewart border punch at the bottom, and dotted some mini pearls in the spaces on that border, and also popped a larger pearl in two of the corners on the main image and in the flower centres. These were made with my trusty flower punches and some inky edges. I have added an organza bow too, just to help lift it a bit.


Forgive my short post here, but I have soooooooo much to do today. Wish there were more hours available before bed, oh, and no cooking to do, washing up after, housework, etc, etc. . .!! Head over to The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog for some more inspiration from my DT sisters, you could get to be one of the favourites this week, or even win the prize!!

13 comments:

Elisa said...

This is lovely.Love the 3d look and the layering.Elisa.x

Saskia said...

So sweet, so cute, so beautiful!! :)

Saskia

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovin your pearls and swirls card babe - great use of the papers and I am LOVIN that MS punch.
Don't work too hard - remember to enjoy the sunshine a little we don't much x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow this is gorgeous. I love the colours and flowers and the image is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Kim said...

Love those fun flowers all about this sweeeeeet card! YOur little bear with his boquet is just precious! love the pearls and your heart punch!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

mulberry station said...

Ohhh, this is a super sweet card Teri! Have a great day!

Sally H said...

So cute and pretty! Love it!

Rebekah said...

I am always in ame at your beautiful creations Teri, your style is so different to mine but I still adore what you do it's beautiful! Hugs Rebekah xx

Becky said...

I love your beautiful card Teri! So much detail and such beautiful work with the kits!!
xx

Wedgie said...

Cute card Teri, I love the image and all the pretty papers.

Wedgie xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Teri this is a beauty what a gorgeous image and those papers and colours are beautiful I do love those flowers

Hugs
Lorraine x

crafty amy said...

What a sweetie I have to get that punch and I love those flowers!

Hugs

Amy xx

dj1952 said...

Your card is lovely. Love all of the elements you added. Great job.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com