Wednesday, 16 June 2010

The Creative Cottage - It Takes Two

Hiya folks!

Another lovely grey day here in NE Scotland, GOD, I HATE GREY!!! My uniform at school was grey. Most of the houses around here where I live are grey, wish they'd paint them white! Grey is just sooooooo dull.


BUT, on a brighter and more colourful note is my card for today. We have a new theme for you over at The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog, which is to make a card and matching something too. I have used one of the many new releases available HERE, 'Sending Love', an easel card kit. Take a look at the other yummy kits on the main blog HERE.


This kit comes with all the elements you need to create an easel card - and matching envelope too!! (very handy for the challenge this week!) The only thing I added was the ribbon bow and fabric flowers.


So, let's see what matching things you can come up with. Head over to the Challenge Blog for some more inspiration, as if you needed any with these kits!!

I am entering a couple of challenges with this too. First at Digital Tuesday where the theme is to make an easel card, and at Papertake Weekly where your inspiration is to come from your favourite ice-cream. Mine is Strawberry and Vanilla - yum!!

12 comments:

Rebekah said...

This is so cute Teri! I love these fabby colours and the flowers are great, pity about your dull day it's quite bright here but will it last?!!! Hugs Rebekah x

CraftyC said...

SO pretty Teri and I love the matching envelope!
Clairex

Suzie McFloozy said...

Hiya hun - love this girlie card with those beautiful flowers and the matching envelope is just fab.
Hope your week gets a little brighter - seems to be getting better here in East Anglia but still flipping cold !

((hugs)) Suzie xx

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

I'll send you some Florida sunshine to brighten your day Teri! Your card is just precious and pink being one of my fav colors I am lovin this sweet little bear! Fabby job!
Hugs and sunshine heading your way!
Charlotte
XXX

Donna said...

Fantastic matching card and envelope Teri, they look fab done in these papers :) Donna x

Beth said...

Oh this is so cute! Gorgeous image and the flowers look fab! Thanks for joining in!

Love Beth xx

Wedgie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I hate grey too...it's sooo boring!

Wedgie xxx

Becky said...

I love your card and matching envelope Teri, adore your 3D flowers too, oh so pretty!! xx

Anneke said...

Ooh Teri,
this is a cute easel card!!
Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday!
Greetings Anneke

coldwaters2 said...

Awwwww this is a pure delight wonderful colours and I adore that image and the flowers another gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jennifer said...

What a fabulous card. Love your ice cream colours! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly...good luck! xx Jenny xx

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Teri, this is a gorgeous easel card!!! super cute image too!
Thank you for coming to play with us @ Digital Tuesday!
blessings!