Wednesday, 2 June 2010

The Creative Cottage - Father's Day

Hiya folks!

It's turned out to be a nice day for a change here in NE Scotland. Started off grey and threatened to rain, but sun coming out now. I've been tackling my overgrown, weed infested jungle, and have found some earth under it all - yeay!! Taking a break to post this. . .

Time for a new theme at The Creative Cottage, which this week is all about 'Father's Day' as it is almost around the corner (20th June). So we want anything to celebrate Father's, whatever you like peeps!


I have used Creative Cottage kit 'Daisy Chain Farm' for this card and matching envelope, along with one of the FREEBIE sentiments that is available throughout June HERE. I have teamed these up with my own image Banner Bear, available in my shop, Delicious Doodles:
He was printed out twice, coloured with the usual watercolour pencils, then layered with foam pads. Before I printed out though, I generated some words to put on the banner: No.1 Dad. The envelope was made using the same template that I have used on other envelopes. I just popped the sentiment badge on before printing out.


Turns out today that Simon Says Stamp is also having 'Father's Day' as their theme, so I am entering this there too. So come on then ladies, let's see those Father's Day cards and projects. There are prizes up for grabs, Candy, FREEBIES and loads of inspiration over at The Creative Cottage, so get you wee bums over and take a looky!!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card Teri and such a cute bear too :) Donna x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aww cute bear!!! I like the way you colored him too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

mulberry station said...

What a cute baer and great card for a dad! Have a great week!

Becky said...

such a fab card teri! i love your bear!! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable bear card Teri.
luv
Debby