Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Crafters Companion - Ooops, it's late!

Hiya folks.
No gorgeous weather today, back to grey and dull and damp.

Sorry folks, but this should have been posted yesterday - better late than never eh?? Time for a new theme at It's A Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog, and this fortnight we'd like to see '3 buttons, glitter and recycled magazine/newspaper'.

I used the Flower Fairy 'Buttercup' for my card, as I don't seem to do yellow very much and thought it was about time I did - LOL. For my layout I used a sketch from Fab 'n' Funky:


And this is what I did with it:


There is glitter on the fairy and round the picture, the 3 buttons are at the centre of the flowers, which are made from the pages of a magazine. Took me a while to find the right colours mind you! Glittered those too, just on the petal edges.


So, let's see your projects then peeps. Head over to IACCCB for more deets and inspiration, and you could win the lovely prize this fortnight!!

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Teri this is gorgeous I love the Flower Fairies they look so serene and vintage which I adore I love the colours and the added sparkle great work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pascale said...

Gorgeous Teri I love your details hugs Pascale

Sally H said...

So pretty, Teri! Love those colours

Ildiko said...

Love this feary Teri and the glitter max it sooooooo pretty
hugs
Ildiko