Tuesday, 22 June 2010

A Boot-iful Day

Hiya folks!

Well, it's supposed to be a beautiful day today, but I have turned it into a Boot-iful day instead - LOL!! Why, you ask? Because that's the challenge over at Tuesday Taggers this week - 'Shoes, Glorious Shoes'.


I have used papers and images from a gorgeous digi-kit at The Creative Cottage for my creation this week. The kit is named 'Bags of Style', and comes with loads of papers, bags, shoes (and boots) and flower images - I love it!!

I have followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday for this card then, and turned it on its side to suit my images better:


Like I said everything here is from the kit, no added extras, well only the foam pads and inky edges!! I am entering a couple of challenges with this card too. At Bee Crafty the theme is 'Pink and Girly'. Yeah, I know there is loads of black, but you can still be girly with pink and black - quite sassy if you ask me! LOL. 'Pink and Black' is also the colour theme at The Pink Elephant this week, so I'm entering there too.


Right, head on over to the Tuesday Taggers Challenge then and see what goodies my DT sisters have come up with this time, loads of fancy footwear!!

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

WOW great card, what a useful kit to have! Was stumped this week clearly you had it and more to spare those boots are so cool. xx Zoe

PatR said...

Love those kinky boots Teri. We've certainly got a wide cross section of shoes this week. I'll have to check out that fab paper.
xx

Sally H said...

Oooh Teri. I want to try them on! Not too high, but very sexy! Great card, hun x

Zoe said...

Hi Teri,
you created such a pretty card, I really love everything about it! I love the colours, shoes, the design...Really cool!
Have a nice day,
Zoe

Jo said...

WOW *claps* this is just...well... brilliant!
Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

crafty amy said...

This is such a fun card what great boots :D

Hugs Amy xx

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

wow great fancy boots pink and black.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

LOVE this card!! Everything about it is fabulous!!!! Thanks for playing at Bee Crafty.

Deanne :)

Krista said...

Wow! Cool boots! Great card, very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!