Sunday, 13 June 2010

Another Father's Day Quickie

Hiya folks!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far? Bit of a quickie post this one, as I am taking the wee one to the school fete in a bit as she is helping out at their table. Guess what? It's raining! Why does that happen whenever something gets planned??

So a quickie it is. This is a Father's Day card I have made for my Dad. I was going to use a Golf one I had posted here previously, but I keep doing Golf for him, so decided on a change. I was trawling through some FREEBIES I picked up last year, and came across these that I got from Tinker & Co. This was a set of Vintage Father's Day papers/ribbons and shirts.


So I got round to printing them out this morning and swiftly assembled all the bits I needed, stuck it all down and added some square brads. Quick and easy! Just need to remember to post it now! LOL


This will fit a couple of challenges too, handy that huh? First, I used the sketch from MAWTT:


Next up is Totally Gorjuss where the theme is 'Men/Boys', and then at Crafts and Me the theme is 'Friends and Family'. Well, Father's are family aren't they!

Right then, need to get ready to go and get wet at the fete now then. Wish me luck folks - ugh!

14 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
What a great man card. I love the way you layer your creations. Great stuff.
Hugs,
Fiona x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Teri this is one fabulous male card I just love the colours and that image is perfect. Just to answer your question I live within the Gloucester City limits a place called Abbeymead which is quite a newish estate so not sure if you would know it. I wish I could move to Scotland much more healthier than here lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Poppet said...

Great card Teri. Hope the fete went well and you all didn't get too wet. :-) xx

LINDA said...

What a fantastic Fathers Day card.. Im sure your dad will love it..
Hugs, Linda

Kim said...

Teri,
LOVE this fun Dad's card! THe shirt and tie are great. Love your take on the sketch and the brads are a nice finishing touch.
Blessings,
Kim xXx

gina g said...

Brilliant fathers day card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me challenge this week. luv gina xx

clare said...

Fab Fathers Day card..love the shirt & Tie!
Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT Good Luck Clare DT x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Teri, I love seeing what you have made casue its always fabby. Love this its brill. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Nicola said...

Brilliant Father´s Day card Teri, shirt and tie are awesome and this is a fab colour combo too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-.

Crafteezee said...

What a fab card for a quickie. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi there, great card, love the colours, thanks for joining in this week over at MAWTT, good luck! hugs Heidi (DT) xxx

shellshearer said...

Great card, really love the shirt looks fab..colours are just perfect
thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week! Good luck
hugs shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a great card - love your take on the sketch - the papers and shirt are fab. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Teri, love the colours and the papers. Thanks for taking the challenge at MAWTT.
Luv Brenda xx