Sunday, 30 May 2010

Tinker & Co Samples

Hiya folks.

Late today with posting something, but I was sporting a hangover this morning - self inflicted so not expecting any sympathy! LOL

Just though I'd pop on with a few samples I made for some new kits from Tinker & Co - they're back!! AND with a sale on some older kits for a whole week too - yeay!

So here are some piccies then:




This is a notecard set I made using the Rainy Days Bear - well cute! Love these Bears Jo - keep 'em coming! I have used some templates that I have had forever on the compy to make the box, printed onto white card. The same with the envelopes. I just drop my chosen paper behind the template in QuarkExpress which is the programme I use to make my cards up. Then I make the frames up and drop in pics and text, then it's all ready to print out and make up.



Second up is this lovely wee kit featuring Polly. Everything is provided to make this card, except my added pink card and embellies. Just print out and have fun making stuff - simples!!

There are loads of new things at Tinker & Co, so why not pop over and take a look round the newly revamped shop - loads more new stuff to come as well, can't wait. . .

8 comments:

Saskia said...

Hello Teri!!

Wow! Beautiful and creative work!! I'm so happy Tinker & Co is back... lovely papers and images, isn't it!?!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Poppet said...

Great projects Teri, you can't go wrong with notelets and the card is so cute. :-) xx

Lynda said...

These are wonderful Teri and I've got to agree with you about the bear - he's lovely.

Love Lynda xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Teri these are totally gorgeous what beautiful images they all look so wonderful great work even if you do have a little hang over lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Michelle said...

You've been at it again Teri, creating the most awesome cards and so many of them. The golf image is great and you've made clever use of it, and I think buttons are just perfect on your headress card! In fact it's all just perfect. Hope you're having a great weekend
x Michelle

LINDA said...

WOW!! These are so fantastic.. The little images are so cute.. I really love the little bear set..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

tracy said...

sweet cards love the notecard set what a fab idea. hugs Tracy x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Oh Teri those notelets are absolutely adoreable.
Great work as always hun x
((hugs)) Suzie xx
PS Hope your heads a bit better !!