Monday, 31 May 2010

New Stamps at Secret Crafter

Hi again folks.

Post number two already, scroll down for Sweet Pea Stampers posting.

There are some exciting new stamps in store at The Secret Crafter, some lovely Manga style images for you. Today we are showcasing this little cutie, Cat Girl:


I coloured mine with my usual watercolour pencils and raised her up on foam pads. Kept it nice and simple so as not to detract from the image. Just a few little punched flowers in the corner. The paper is by Funky Hand, and I erased some of it in photoshop to make the white circle in the middle.


Head over to the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge Blog for some more samples of what the DT did with this stamp.

12 comments:

Helen said...

Wow - this is fab Teri! Love how you erased some of the colour in the centre to spotlight the image!
Helen x

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous as always Teri - love how you have used photoshop to manipulate the paper to suit you. I don't have any software like that yet but the more I use digi stamps and papers the more I wish I had it.
You're card shows off the image perfectly x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Secret Crafter said...

Simple but stuning. Love the spotlight on the image. Hugs, Wendy xx

Vicky said...

Hi Teri,
You did a gorgeous job yourself... I love how you did the background for her, really makes her stand out.
I haven't a clue with PS or any other programmes, I am pretty poor at that kind of thing, though I really would love to learn more.
I couldn't even resize a photo in paint till today...I have only been trying for months...lol


Love your take on Catgirl, thanks for the very kind comments, it means so much coming from someone as talented as yourself...
x
Vicky

Cathy said...

Fantastic card Teri. I love your colouring, and how you have removed the colouring the centre of the dp.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Teri, such a pretty design :) Donna x

Poppet said...

Great card Teri, I love the way you have faded the paper to make her the focal point. She looks like the cat that got the cream (or canary). :-) xx

Ildiko said...

Wow Teri you've been busy bee. Gorgeous cards. Hope you feeling better.
Hugs
Ildiko

Sally H said...

Teri it's fabulous! Love how you have done the background and your colouring is beautiful!

Kim said...

Aw, such a sweet card. I love the little kitten girl! Your sweet papers behind it are darling. Love this one!
blessings,
Kim xXx

mulberry station said...

Pretty cool how you erased the center...nice effect. Love the darling image. Hope you had a nice weekend.

Mel X said...

Wow Teri, this is gorgeous. Love the design and layout, the image really pops and looks amazing.

Mel X