Thursday, 13 May 2010

A New Doodle

Hiya folks.

Just the one new doodle this week, been so busy recently getting kids sorted for their school trip away, trying to get the veggie patch sorted, weeds to kill (fun!) not to mention a Craft Fair to prep for on Saturday, Allotment meeting tonight. . . and yet nothing seems to get done - how is that??

So, here she is then. Thought I'd have another go at a fantasy style image, although it is still pretty simple really with no added fiddly bits, but that's the way I work, sorry! I add my fiddly bits afterwards. Not too keen on colouring between tiny lines. I digress - the image:


I named her 'Wanabe Vamp'. Don't know why, but she just doesn't seem to be completely 'vamped' just yet. Seemed to suit her somehow. . .

She is loaded into my shop Delicious Doodles, in case anyone out there fancies Vamp images. . .

Enjoy!

No comments: