Monday, 3 May 2010

It's a Crafter's Companion - Monotone

Hiya folks, me again!

Time for another new theme at It's a Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog, and this week it's all about colour. Just one to be precise - monotone or monochromatic.


I chose my fav colour, purple for my card, the only other colours are in the actual image, and I couldn't do anything about those! Everything here except the bow and gems has been printed from the Crafters Companion Garden Fairies cd. I used the Canterbury Bell Fairy along with the matching papers and border, and used some spare bits for the flowers.


The layout is from the sketch at Pixie Cottage:


and it also qualifies at BizzyBecs as their monthly theme is 'flowers and wings'.

So, lets see what you guys come up with using a monotone colour scheme - you may even get to win the prize this time. Head over to the IACCCB and check it out, along with my DT sisters' creations - see you there!

18 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Lovely card - and you picked my favourite colour. The flower fairies are lovely - great dimension.

Hugs Ali x

Pascale said...

Hi there Teri hun a gorgeous purple creation one of my fave colours too. Love the layout and fab use of this gorgeous image hugs Pascale

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Teri I have spent ages just looking at this beauty the colours and image along with the flowers is wonderful

Hugs
Lorraine x

Christine said...

Oh hun this is gorgeus! Lilacs and purples are my all time favourite colour...love it, well done! xx

Katie said...

Beautiful card, I love all the dimension.
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Sandra said...

This is soooo beautiful!! I absolutely LOVE the colors!! Wonderful work!

Cheryl said...

wow this is really beautiful so love the iamge and the colurs on this thanks so much for joining us at the pixie cottage hope to see you again,hugs cheryl xxxx

Kim said...

Omg, this is fabulous! I so love your shades of purple. Your image is beautiful. I can't believe all that gorgeousness came from one place. Way to work the sketch too!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Michelle said...

Purple is my favorite color. Just a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage Challenge

mulberry station said...

wow Teri, this is just gorgeous! Don't know what else to say...you are amazing!
Nancy

Annette Bowes said...

Loooove It Teri, love the Canterbury Bell Fairy, she is beautiful, gorgeous layout, so beautiful detail. Take CareX:)

Clare said...

Hi Teri, apologies for my absence from blogland. I have just been catching up on all of your beautiful cards. You are certainly an uber talented lady!!! some truly beautiful creations hun. Hugs Clare xxx

Tanya Rudd said...

This is most beautiful. Love your use of the sketch, and the addition of flowers. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage.
Hugs
Tanya

Adrina said...

What a lovely fairy.
I like the purple!!!
Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
Adrina XX

Davi said...

Beautiful card...the lovely lavenders, image and all the flowers and dimension are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable card Teri! I love the image and all of the beautiful flowers. Thanks for playing this week with the Pixie Cottage.

Cheryl said...

So very beautiful,love the pretty colours and 3d image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx

Katarina said...

Love this card. Absolutely gorgeous!