Tuesday, 25 May 2010

I'm a Finalist!!

Wooohooo folks!!
I have been placed on the finalist list at the Midnight Madness Challenge Blog for their prestigious new 'Priscilla Award'. How cool is that then??!!
This is a new award that is only going to be given out once a year to one of the Gold Star Winners. There are twenty finalists - and guess what peeps??
You get to cast a vote for your favourite!!
That's right. It's a 'peoples vote' to make it fair on all involved, so if you like what I do, then get you wee bums across to the Midnight Madness Blog and VOTE FOR ME!!
Go on - you know you want to. . .

8 comments:

Sally H said...

It's a stunning card and I have voted for you. Good on ya, hun! Hope you get it. Isn't it weird that the owls and zebras disappeared? Mr Blogger can be very naughty at times!

Clare said...

Hi Teri, you have got my vote. Can we vote more than once do you know? have been over & checked out your beautiful card too. Everything crossed for you hun. Hugs Clare xxx

Clare said...

Hi Teri, you have got my vote. Can we vote more than once do you know? have been over & checked out your beautiful card too. Everything crossed for you hun. Hugs Clare xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Your card is beautiful and now has an extra vote.
Hugs,
Fiona x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Gorgeous card! Way to go, Teri! I just voted and hope it will help get you to the winner spot! Hope you are doing well! Have a great week! Judi

Saskia said...

Teri,

Of course you've got my vote!!!

Saskia :)

mulberry station said...

Congrats Teri...I will be hoping for you!!! Good luck!

Avril Ann said...

Vote is in Teri, Good Luck, Love Avril xxxx