Thursday, 6 May 2010

Emerald Anniversary


Hiya folks!

Me bad! Totally forgot to post yesterday about the new theme at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Mum was here visiting so had to entertain her all day along with the kids after school.

The new theme then at The Sisterhood is a celebration of the month of May, which means using the colour Emerald as this is the month of the month. There is an added challenge, to make a Wedding/Anniversary/Congratulations project too. I chose to do an Anniversary card, as I couldn't figure emerald green into a wedding card.


I kept it really simple, no images this time, just some punched flowers and some ribbon. The backing was printed onto cardstock, then layered onto dark green base card - closest I could get to emerald, sorry peeps! Sentiment was computer generated. I used bits from my bits box for the flowers and leaves, and rubbed some metallic gold rub on over the edges of the dark green card for some extra lift. I also used a bit of gold mirri for a touch of bling.

OK peeps - your turn then, let's see all your Emerald projects at The Sisterhood!

8 comments:

tracy said...

Teri this is beautiful love the colour and the elegant design. hugs Tracy x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Teri, I love your green and gold combo. Fabulous floral and ribbon detail and a card which will be treasured.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Love the details.. Very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

Kim said...

Stunning! I love your background paper and the gold with the green on the flowers. Simply elegant! You always rock!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sally H said...

Beautiful card, Teri! I love it

Michelle said...

Lovely card, perfectly produced as alway Teri, your ideas are amazing!
x Michelle

Suzie McFloozy said...

Gorgeous Teri very elegant.
Have a great weekend x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Jamie Lane said...

Such a beautiful card!