Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Creative Cottage New Realease - and a little plea. . .

Hiya folks.

Glad you could take the time to visit my wee blog, nice to see you! I'd like to start with a little plea - VOTE FOR ME!! I have been lucky enough to be placed on the finals list for an award over at the Midnight Madness Challenge blog, but it's a people's choice, so I need you to vote peeps!!

I know I stand little chance of winning when you see who I'm up against, but it's only a bit of fun. Still, it'd be nice to get a load of votes anyways. . .


OK, onto the business at hand, which sees a new challenge AND a new release over at The Creative Cottage. The challenge this week has been chosen by Donna, and is 'Blooming Charming', so we want to see your flowers and charms on your creations.


I have used the Baby Ellie and Family kit for my papers and flowers on this card. The main image is one of my own digi-images, the Rose, available in my shop Delicious Doodles. I printed this 3 times in purple (sorry, purple again LOL) then decoupaged it with foam pads. Everything else is from the kit. I added an organza bow and a heart charm and then some stickles for the bling.


Next up is the New Release, which is this lovely 'Daisy Chain Farm' kit and matching paper packs available HERE.








Gorgeous huh? This is what I made with the Daisy Chain Farm kit:



I have used papers, a topper from the sheet of toppers, a ribbon and a flower all from the kit. All I added was the base cardstock, some inky bits, a sentiment, corners and a bow! This is going to be such a versatile kit to use, I can see me using it pretty often!!


Right, so off you go then, get those flowers and charms out, and let's see what goodies you can come up with!

And don't forget - VOTE FOR ME!! - lol

9 comments:

Kim said...

OMG, this is total gorgeousness! I love this stunning rose and the very dainty elegant touches you put into this card. The rose is drop dead gorgeous!
Good Luck for the award, I've got to go vote!
The piggie is toooooo cuuuuute!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Becky said...

Oh wow Teri! I love your cards hon, so gorgeous!!
Off to vote for you now!!
xx

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Gorgeous cards, Teri!! Your flower creations are always so amazing!! Off to vote!!
Hugs~
Sheri

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
I love your rose card. It's beautifully done. The kit looks fabulous and I love the sample cards.
Hugs,
Fiona x

LINDA said...

OMGosh that rose card is simply stunning.. Very beautiful work!!
Hugs, Linda

Rebekah said...

Love this flower card Teri! I saw your name on the voting list and have voted for you! Hugs Rebekah x

Sally H said...

Your rose card is stunning and the little pig is so cute!

tracy said...

fabulous cards as always Teri, that rose looks stunning. Tracy x

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh they are both so diffrent and yet I LOVE them both. The new digi sets look brilliant and the little pig card is just to cute and your colouring on the rose is stunning!

Hugs

Amy xx