Saturday, 1 May 2010

Creative Cottage Freebie

Hiya folks!

Well, after the lovely day we had yesterday this morning was a total let-down. Back to the damp grey stuff for us - ugh!

At least I have some cheer to spread via the release of this yummy FREEBIE kit by The Creative Cottage. 'With Love' is available as a FREEBIE for the whole month of May, and you can download it HERE.

There are papers, flowers, hearts and an alphabet too. I went to town with this cute bear making a gatefold card with the lovely papers, and I used them to make a wee border too.

Isn't that bear just too cute? His name is George. I hope we get to see more of George in future kits. . .


I decorated the inside of the card too, as it was a gatefold it needed it or the inside would have been a letdown for the recipient (whoever that may be) I used the hearts for the inside, along with another wee strip of paper that looks like a border.

The only things that weren't in this kit are the sentiment, which I generated on the compy, and the wee organza bow, hand-tied with ribbon from my stash. Oh and the original cardstock used to print onto!

This is such a scrummy wee kit, you really must get it for yourself peeps - and it's FREE for the whole month - cool or what??!!!

10 comments:

Max said...

Awww what a lovely cute card you've made with George, who looks just a teeny bit nervous to me - bless him.
Thanks for the heads up about the free kit, I'm off to download a copy now.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Lynda said...

This is gorgeous Teri love how you've offset the gatefold. George is lovely and the papers are fab too! Thanks for letting us know about them!

Love Lynda xxx

tracy said...

love your card Teri, i love how you have decorated the inside aswell really finishes it of. hope you have a lovely weekend hugs Tracy x

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Teri this is totally adorable and super duper cute a fabulous creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally H said...

That is sooo cute!

Sue said...

Hi Teri
gorgeous card hun, grabbed me freebie this morn, gorgeous set, sue.x

Kim said...

Awwwww.....how precious! I love this sweet little bear and your fantastic design. I love the yummy papers too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab. Great colour scheme and love that bear. I'm off to check out the freebie. Marianne x

joey said...

Hiya Teri

gorgeous card hun, love the detail inside too, hope youare well.

Joey.xxx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

This little kit looks gorgeous will go and check it out - thanks.

Hugs Ali x