Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Creative Cottage - Fancy Folds

Hiya folks!

Now that's a better start to the day, lovely sunshine! Can't say it is warm though, but it's better than yesterday!

Time then, for a new theme at The Creative Cottage, which this week is all about the folds. We want to see some fancy folding peeps! Doesn't have to be a card either. I made this little bag for my project, following a template I found on the internet ages and ages ago. Wish I could remember where now. . .


I used the 'Bags of Style' kit for this bag. Not much in the way of requirements, just the cardstock to print onto, and something for the handle and decorations.


For my handle I used up some old felt-paper I have had forever. This was attached using silver brads. For the clasp, I used the same felt-paper stuck on the back, with a sticky velcro dot at the front for easy opening. Then I have decorated with a fluffy feather and some of the flowers from the kit.

Just happens you could win these papers in the form of an easel card kit this week, and you could be one of our weekly favourites too.


Head on over to The Creative Cottage and take a looky at my lovely DT sisters' creations if you need more inspiration - see you there!

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

Glad you have sunshine Teri it's raining buckets with me! I just love this bag it's so fab and goes so brilliantly made with this kit! Hugs Rebekah x

Michelle said...

Wow Teri this is just stunning - you do do these little bags so very well!
Love the primrose card too!
x Michelle

mulberry station said...

Super cute little purse. I hope you are doing well. Have s great week Teri!

Poppet said...

Great project Teri, I know a lot of people who would like a real bag like this. Pink and spotty great. :-) xx

Sue said...

Hi Teri
wow hun what a fabby bag it looks brill,luv the feather detail, sue,x

Sally H said...

Very chic! Beautiful bag. I love it!

Kim said...

Teri,
This is marvy! I love the purse with the little feather thingy! So pretty. THis reminds me of a bag my Granny would have carried in her younger days. So styling!
Blessings,
Kim xXX

Just finished day three of testing. :(

tracy said...

this is really stunning Teri, love the fabulous design and that feather really sets it of. hugs Tracy x

Becky said...

I love your bag Teri, absolutely gorgeous and the feather is a great little touch too!
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous little gift bag Teri, the flowers look ace :) Donna x