Wednesday, 21 April 2010

My Last MyGrafico Card

Hi again folks.

Second post today, scroll down for The Creative Cottage

OK, so you may have guessed by the title that this is my last DT piece for the team at MyGrafico. I regretfully had to withdraw from my post here due to other commitments and pressures which I won't go into - too boring!! So I'm (hopefully) going out with a bang! Well, more of a damp splosh seeing as no-one mentioned it on the challenge blog, whatever. . .

So, there is a sketch this week then:


And this is what you are playing for by Clip Art and Scrap:


And here is what I came up with:


I have teamed up the image with papers from Tinker & Co, and have used some of the spare bits to make the flower too. I used light blue cardstock from the local craft shop, and have inked the edges of the papers and flower petals. Hope you like it.

So that is that then. 'All good things must come to an end', as they say, so I bid the ladies at MyGrafico a fond farewell. . .

6 comments:

Karin said...

Oh Teri, I will miss you and all your top notch work...Your cards are always on of my favs week after week! I guess I will just have to visit you at The Sisterhood. I wish you nothing but the best in all your crafty endevors :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card and you will be missed over here at My Grafico!! Good Luck in everything that you do!! God Bless!!

AnGelCaKe said...

hi! Teri

Congrats!! your card is pretty.

I love the colors and papers.

Good Luck!!!


Angie

Bogner's said...

I really love this card! I love the dp and the colors and that beautiful flower! Just fabulous!

Martha said...

we will miss you, and your talent ;)
good luck in all your new adventures ;)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Great card, Teri! I love the colors on your papers! Your flower is adorable too! Hope you are doing well. We miss you !