Monday, 5 April 2010

More Great News!

Hi again folks - you'll be fed up with me soon won't you?!

There is a new theme over at The Crafters Companion Challenge Blog which is all about Easter. And guess what? My name was drawn out of the magic hat to be on the DT there too - must be my turn to be lucky just lately! YEAY!


So as my first DT offering here, I have made this wee Easter card and gift box using the Popcorn Bear - Flowers cd. The only things I have added are ribbon and cardstock, oh and the sentiment too. Everything else was included on the cd, even the gift bag.


So this runs for a fortnight, plenty of time to get those Easter projects back out and enter! You don't even need to use Crafters Companion images, but it would be nice to see them. . .

8 comments:

Pascale said...

Not as lucky as me he he LOLxxx I love your card and gift bag hun perfect for the challenge xx Hugs Pascale (DT winner and challenge winner twice LOL)

Clare said...

Don't think we could ever get bored of your gorgeous creations Teri!!! congratulations on the DT post hun that is fantastic. Just love your Easter card & yummy basket. Hugs Clare xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
These are absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours and papers. The layered figures are brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Daniele said...

hiya Teri just wanted to say congratulations for your first Dt Card and wow its looks great hugs from Daniele xx

Christine said...

Lovely card/gift bag Teri, well done!

Kim said...

I'm liking the new look! Congrats on your second new DT of the day! You should get a lottery ticket! Luck follows incredilbe people and you my friend are incredible!

Love this Easter set too. The yellow and green are fab and so is that sweet bear with his lovely bouquet! Congrats again, you deserve it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Nicola said...

Congratulations Teri, just wondering what the 3rd bit of good news brings!
Your card and gift bag are adorable.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Karen said...

Teri you have transformed my favourite little bear - love it!! Love what you did with the bag too!
Well done :-)
(From the other lucky new DT member on IACCB)xxx