Saturday, 24 April 2010

Just A Quickie!


Hiya folks!
Just a quickie this morning as I have to go out to town and pick up the wee one's new glasses - boring!

This card is my entry to the Midnight Madness challenge this week. Didn't get to play last week, just too darned busy, but I made sure to find the time this week. This is the current sketch then:


And here is my card:


The image is my own, Ruff the dog, available at Delicious Doodles, my blog shop, coloured with watercolour pencils, scanned into the compy and printed on glossy photo paper along with the circle frame thingy. The backing is by Tinker & Co. and is printed onto cardstock. The flowers are made from the spare bits of card, and the leaves with mirri using punches. Ribbon bit from bits box.


This card also fits the theme at A Spoon Full of Sugar, which this week is 'Birthday'.

Right, need to find me shoes. . .

11 comments:

Lynda said...

Awww he is a little cutie - love the richness of the backing paper and the gorgeous flowers.

Love Lynda xxx

tracy said...

gorgeous card Teri, love the image and the gorgeous papers. the flowers really set it of. hugs Tracy x

Priscilla said...

Oh Teri, you always such a joy to come and visit. I love it because I know I am in for a treat and this week is no exception. Your card is just too darn cute. Love all the effort you put in those flowers..wowza :) Your images are always top notch. I bet you have sold a ton of this sweet pup. Your color compliment the little guy just perfectly too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge and I am soooo glad you found the time this week to come out and play :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Paula said...

Hello Teri!
Oh, what a sweet dog! It´s a nice card.
Hugs Paula

mulberry station said...

Hi Teri, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Mine is pretty quite here. I love the paper you have used on this card and of course, your amazing flowers!!!! I love your sweet little puppy image too!

Sally H said...

Very, very cute, but well classy! The gold and flowers give it a really luxurious feel x

Poppet said...

Ruff the dog looks very well groomed and sits beautifully on your gorgeous card. I love the intricate flowers you have made.
:-) xx

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Teri - no surprises here - your card is adorable! Your images are so amazing and this little puppy needs to love at my house! He is so adorable! Great colours and those flowers are beautiful!! Teri - you ROCK my friend! Love it! It is great having you join us this week for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

Cute, cute, cute.

hugs Ali x

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow this is an absolutely wonderful card. Your dog image is divine as well as those beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
Denise
Midnight Madness DT

Carol said...

Teri this is so sweet and adorable. I love this little doggie image and your wonderful little flower and branch accents. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team