Thursday, 22 April 2010

I'm Sponsoring MWATT

Hiya folks.

Happy Thursday to you all. Still no sign of the sun up here in NE Scotland, all grey and damp. Doesn't fill you with enthusiasm really, especially when the kids are all poorly AGAIN!!

Onto something more cheerful though, I am sponsoring the lovely ladies over at MWATT with my Delicious Doodles shop this week. One lucky person can win three digi's of their choice, you lucky things you! All you need to do is enter their challenge, which is a wee sketchy and the theme of 'Animals':


I made a card for them too, as a sample:


I have used an image from my shop, the Pine Marten teamed with burgundy cardstock, mirri board, swirly paper from Funky Hand, and plaid from my compy. The flowers are made with scraps of the card and mirri, using punches. The bow is made with ribbon from the stash.


There are plenty of little cuties in my shop should you care to take a wee snoop round, along with flowers and a few bits for the men. This is a new line I am still working on with more images in the pipeline - just need to draw them!!

The ladies over at MAWTT have worked wonders with the samples I sent them - thanks ladies!! Why don't you head over and take a looky at those, and get entering to win!!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

My word I've had some catching up to do Teri - what a lot of lovely cards. This is gorgeous and your Pine Marten image is beautiful. Love the Nessy card too! Hope the kids get better soon and the sun makes an appearance for you too!

Love Lynda xxx

Sally H said...

Oh wow! That is totally stunning! I think something like that would go down well for my niece's birthday. I'll be shopping soon x

Poppet said...

Beautiful card and beautiful image. :-) xx

tracy said...

Teri this is gorgeous, love the colour combo and that image is fabulous. hugs Tracy x