Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Going Green

Hiya folks.

I hope I find you all well today? Bit warmer here, not so windy or wet - phew! Just grey and dull - boring!


I hope my card brings a bit of colour and cheer to an otherwise grey day. It is my DT piece for The Creative Cottage, and this week we are all 'Going Green', whether it is with colour or with recycling. I did both on my card. I have used elements from the Fairy Wishes kit for the majority of the card. For the recycling bit, I have re-used an old sketch, and the flower/fern and bow are from a tag I made for Easter. Nice and simple today, no faffing.


So if you want to win a fabby kit by The Creative Cottage, then head over for all the deets and some yummy inspiration. I am also entering this card at The Pixie Dust Studio, as their theme this week is to use the colour Green as the main colour. Back soon with some more stuff. . .

3 comments:

Suzie McFloozy said...

Another beautiful card Teri - love the dots used with the floral print. And your flowers, as always, are gorg x
Hope the sun returns to you soon x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card you made Teri! And well done on the recycling too!!
xx

Wedgie said...

Fab card Teri - I love this fairy!

Wedgie xxx