Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Eeek! It's a Dragon!

Hiya folks.

Seems winter has come back again here in NE Scotland. No snow as yet, but loads of hail stones, and it's only 44 degrees F out there with a howling wind - ugh! Wish the wind would change direction to our usual SW - might push that Volcanic stuff away too!

Onto my card today then, which is my DT piece for Tuesday Taggers. It is my turn to set the theme this time, and as Friday is St. Georges Day I decided to choose Dragons. I drew a brand new Mum and Baby Dragon image for this one, which is available now for purchase in my shop, Delicious Doodles.


I kept this quite simple this week. Just the image, coloured with watercolour pencils and raised on some foam pads, and the background printed on cardstock with and added bow and gems to finish.

We are sponsored this week by Tanda Stamps, who just happen to have some Dragon stamps as well. Our winner will recieve a selection of different sized stamps, but it will be your choice - fab!

My teamies have done some fabulous creations for you this week - nip over to Tuesday Taggers and take a look folks. Visit their blogs and leave some love!

Oh, here comes some sleet then. . . might snow later. . .!!!

10 comments:

Kim said...

Omg, Mrs. Doodles, this is terrific! I love your little dragons, the way you colored them, those purples are great! The shading on the card is yum too! Great job!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Sue said...

Hi Teri
i will blow some sun up your way hun, gorgeous card, great image, fabby colouring & layout, sue,x

Poppet said...

Great card Teri, it would make a good alternative New Baby card. :-) xx

Sally H said...

What a fabulous card! I love it! the colours are great!

Zoechaos said...

Love your card and think the dragon's are wonderful, her hand holding the egg perfect. Fell in love with these two a week or so ago when you put them up on your shop site.

Clarky J said...

Those Dragons are sooo cute Teri x Brilliant challenge x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my goodness ... this is such an adorable image Teri! You are SO TALENTED ... LOVE all your images!! Awesome coloring too ... YOU ROCK!!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

Oooh more dragons - I'm a going shopping!!! LOL

PatR said...

What cute dragons and I love your colour scheme. Fantastic!
Pat xx

Michelle said...

Hi Teri
Thanks for such a great Challenge and for the wonderful DT card you've made for it. I love dragons and have a house, and garden full of them so am sorry I wasn't up to doing the challenge justice.
x Michelle