Friday, 23 April 2010

Creative Cottage New Release!

Hiya folks!

Today sees the realease of a brand new kit from
and a cute kit it is too!



Baby Ellie and Family are here with lovely soft coloured papers, flowers, borders, toppers, images of Ellie and her family and for a limited time only, four uncoloured digi-images too!! How cool is that lot then!


I made two lots of samples with this yummy kit. First I made a New Baby card that says 'Well Done!' I printed one of the papers onto white cardstock, then printed out elements like the border and one of the toppers (a few times).


Then I made a hole in the card and made a frame for it. The topper I stuck to the inside of the card and decoupaged the image through the hole with foam pads. I finished it off with some fabric flowers and an organza bow.


Then I decided I would like to use all of the toppers somehow, so thought I would make a set of cards for New Baby's. I made the box using an old template that I made for the computer ages ago. All the elements for the lid were made up on that computer template before being printed and assembled.


I printed out loads more elements from the kit, and after cutting out, laid them all out on some pre-printed cards that I made earlier until I was happy with my layout. Then it was just a case of sticking down and adding a bow to match.

The envelopes were made in the same way as the box and printed onto regular copy paper before cutting and sticking the edges down.

So, if you are itching to get your mitts on this lovely kit, you can purchase it HERE.

5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Teri

they look scrummy.

hugs Ali x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous. I do love elephants and this one is so sweet. Hope to see you playing at Winter Wonderland this week where we have 2 prizes and DT candy. Marianne x

Clare said...

Wow Teri, so so beautiful. You never cease to amaze me with your creations hun. Hope you are signed up to the Inspirational website hun. Hugs Clare xxx

tracy said...

Teri your creations are just stunning, love what you have done with the kit, so much fabulous inspiration as always. hope you have a lovely weekend. hugs Tracy x

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Teri! So sweet!