Wednesday, 14 April 2010

A Colour Challenge

Hiya folks.

A bit late today - just been to the dentist with D.No.3 and a broken tooth. All fixed up and back at school now, just No.1 son at home with bellyache to put up with - sheesh! What a day!

Are you up for a colour challenge? That's what we have for you over at MyGrafico this week, and here are the colours for you:


We got to play with some images from this cute Baby Animal Stamp set by Ladybug, available in the MyGrafico store. This is what you all are playing for:


And here is my card:


Papers are by Tinker & Co. I have used my usual watercolour pencils here, and layered with foam pads. The flowers are from my local craft shop and are attached with a gold brad from my stash. This is such a cute horse. Might just give this to one of my little D's buddies as it is her B'Day on Sunday.

Have fun with these colours folks!!

8 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
You have certainly nailed the colours on the card. I love tehat image - doesn't he look so pleased with himself.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Clare said...

Oh Teri such a cute card, love those stamps. Hugs Clare xxx

Karin said...

Hi Teri!
I love the dimention the layering on the horse gives the card! Great job on this challenge too :)
Karin

stampinlynn said...

Teri just adorable like how you flipped this fella tfs

Martha said...

simply fabulous, its perfect!

Bogner's said...

I love how you popped the head up for dimension! Great card!

Sally H said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Kim said...

Darling little boy birthday card! Such a sweet way to use those yummy images!
blessings,
Kim xXx