Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Buttons and Bows

Hi again folks!

My second post today, scroll down for post no.1

This card then is my DT offering at The Creative Cottage, and our theme this week is to use 'Buttons and Bows' on your creations. I have used papers from the lovely 'Fairy Wishes' kit, and have teamed them up with my own digital image, Misty the Horse, available for purchase at


I have coloured Misty with watercolour pencils and made her a grey, I love greys. Just seemed to set off the girly colours here. The bows are made with organza ribbon from the stash, and the flower shaped buttons are from the local craft shop. I also decided to trim the card into a shape at the front, just to be different!!


There is a lovely prize up for grabs this week, and some more goodies if you use Creative Cottage products. You can purchase them HERE. Head over to The Creative Cottage for some yummy inspiration, and check out the rest of the DT's fabby creations!

10 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning my dear Teri, wow what a lovely card, loving that image and those fabby bow details, just stunning colours too!!! hope your having a good day hunny hugs Linda x

Sally H said...

Beautiful card! Your colouring is perfect and I love the shape!

blackdragon said...

congrats my terribly talented friend on the 2 new dt's... i shall try to join in the sweet pea one from time to time.... there isnt a dt out there who would turn you down. This horse is beautiful and would make a wonderful unicorn!
Its ages since i've been here Teri... i am so sorry but i get so little time at the moment... but my girls start #proper# school late this month and i hope to become a GOOD blogger.
Everything you do is fantastic my friend... and i am still green but learning to live with it!
hugs and heaps of mushy stuff xxxlynx

Clare said...

Aaaahhh Teri, todays cards are lovely. I just love the horsey one, so beautiful. Have a great day hun. Hugs Clare xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teir,
I love the image. It is beautiful.
the bows and colours on the card are wonderful. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh WOW ... this images is AMAZING and what you've created with it is twice as AMAZING! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Becky said...

Wow Teri! Your card is amazing!! I adore your horse image, so gorgeous!!
Thanks so much for joining in with my candy and good luck!!
xx

Lisa B said...

Can your bows be anymore perfect??? How the heck ?? Boy you truly are talented all they way thru!

Arlana said...

hello Teri, Love your sweet image and card. It all just such fun detail. love the sweet colors. Hope you are doing well.

Dragonlady said...

Hi teri

Your shading of your horse image is perfect and love the shaped card bit.

Hugs Ali x