Wednesday, 17 March 2010

You're So Chic

Hiya folks!

Ah, the sun is out today - my garden calls me, but I have no time for gardening today - a busy schedule I'm afraid!!

This is my first post today then, pop back later for some exciting stuff!

Wednesday morning is MyGrafico Challenge morning, and this week there are changes afoot! Starting with this week, all MyGrafico entries need to be using MyGrafico images, but don't panic! There are TONNES of FREEBIES in the Mygrafico Store just waiting for you!! AND our winner this week will get to be a Guest Designer for the whole of April - how cooool is that then!!

Here is the sketch we got to work with then:


And our set is from Black Leaf:


Here is what I came up with:


I chose a mono theme for this Vintage Chic set, black and white, classic chic! The paper and damask corner were freebies I picked up a while ago. I have inked the edges of the card with regular black ink and a dauber.

I have coloured the table and chair with a regular HB pencil and smudged it a bit for shading, and that was it! Layered a bit with foam pads, added a bow - ta-da! Wish all cards were as simple. . .!

10 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Teri,
Wow this card is so classy. I love the black and white contrast and the patterns and images are fantastic. Stunning work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

AnGelCaKe said...

HI! Teri

WOW L love your card.. the black
and white are perfects with vintage images.

Angie

Karin said...

Stunning card and I love the black and white! Perfectly chic :) Hopefully I will get a chance to join in your new challenge fun on the Sisters blog !
Karin

Nancy said...

This is just stunning, Teri:O) I LOVE it!!!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Michelle said...

Fab card Teri
Love how you've set the oval slightly off the card - works so well!
x Michelle

Bonibleaux Designs said...

I love this set and your card is tres chic!!!

Bogner's said...

I love the colors and shading! So beautiful!

FooFooYelland said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love it. Very elegant.
x

Stephanie said...

Teri - this is just amazing! Definitely my favorite this week - love the monochromatic scheme & how you colored the images...fabulous :)

stampinlynn said...

Wow WTG it all goes so well together tfs